Countdown Challenge - Extreme Full Body Home Workout
No reps, only exercises done on time. Let the timer be your coach in the new challenge for an efficient full body workout you can do at home.
What’s so good about this challenge
It's a combination of isometrics and cardio:
- Strength + shredding in a quick 20-30 min home workout
- Break plateaus by training to recruit more muscle units in static contractions
- Get your heart rate up for an extra afterburn effect
How to do the challenge?
- Dynamic exercises - try to be as fast as possible.
- Static exercises - aim to contract your whole body as much as you can. You might be surprised by how hard it is to create and maintain tension on opposite muscle groups at the same time.
- Forget about the timer in the last (3rd) round. Keep going for as long as you can with good form. Give it all that’s left in you for each exercise. How many points can you get?
Where to find the workout?
There are two options:
a) Create it in your Madbarz App.
b) Save it directly by following this link Countdown Challenge by mdbrzadmin. If you are logged in to your Madbarz profile on your browser, you will see a start next to the workout name. Click on it and the workout will be saved to your account.
Need space to save workouts? Want a workout plan? Get it all in the Platinum Pack.
How many points did you get?
Write down in the comments below!